One Indicator — So Many Applications
Build your scale system on a solid, state-of-the-art foundation with the new 7400+. Whatever you weigh, a new technologically advanced PLUS+ series indicator will exceed your expectations.
Off-the-shelf compatibility and clean, intuitive design make these powerful next-generation indicators easy to use… yet packed with features and technology that leaves the competition behind.
Powerful and Compact
Innovative features at an attractive new price point either as a stand-alone weighing system or part of a DIMENSIONAL, MANIFEST, DATA COLLECTION, or WEIGHING/COUNTING SYSTEM. USB for both power and data eliminates the power cord and provides a wide range of power options (optional) from the open market such as car chargers, vehicle power, USB power hubs, battery packs for portability, solar and more. Ideal for portable RENTAL SCALES, data collection, field testing, medical, scientific, and other remote installations where power is unreliable or not available.
Flexible, Easy to Use, Accurate
Outstanding flexibility and performance with many standard features; ideal universal replacement indicators for whatever you weigh or count. Technician-friendly set-up and Sustained Accuracy™ make these ideal for new installations or field replacement using existing platforms or load cells. Wide range of standard optional features.
Ship pre-matched when ordered with any Pennsylvania base or platform. Whatever you count or weigh, a new, technologically-advanced 7500 or 7600 series digital weight indicator will exceed your expectations.
AC/DC Power Option
HD Industrial enclosure
Made in USA
Power & Flexibility
The 7600E Series Indicator adapts to the most demanding applications with a wide range of outputs, options, and features. No need for expensive programming or expensive set-up. The 7600E is easy to use and install.
• SS Enclosure w/U-Bracket mount for wall or shelf
• Pre-programmed Batch and Truck Scale options for easy set-up
• Direct Keyboard entry of Setpoint values and Tare Weights
• Truck IN/OUT with storage for up to 300 Tare Weights by numeric I.D.
• Smart Serial™ programmable Serial Data strings
• Tweak mode with 10 point Linearization for easy set-up and calibration
• (2) Independent Full Duplex Serial data outputs for external communication
• NTEP and Canada approved to 10,000 divisions